Want to pick up some extra Battle Stars in Fortnite Battle Royale? Then you’re going to need to know how to find the Fortnite Forbidden Dance locations.
Where PUBG is determined to live and (have 99 of you) die by its core gameplay, Fortnite Battle Royale takes the more modern approach of limited time challenges, events, and generally larking about.
Now we’re into season 3 of Fortnite Battle Royale, which promises jetpacks, among other things, and one of the latest limited-time objectives is the Forbidden Dance signs.
There are nine in total – that we know of so far – each marked by a very stern sign, but if you dance next to at least five of them? You’ll get five Battle Stars. Which is nice.
All of the Fortnite Forbidden Dance locations
- Players are forbidden from dancing at the Llama construction at the top of Junk Junction.
- Players absolutely must not dance on the hills to the west of Pleasant Park.
- It is verboten to dance to dance near the pool, west of Anarchy Acres.
- You should refrain from dancing near the Taco Shop at Tilted Towers.
- You must not cut loose near the toilet statue at Flush Factory.
- You really not not cut loose, footloose, at the gas station north of Salty Springs.
- Whatever you do, do not dance near the pond at Fatal Fields.
- Really, please don’t dance near the RV to the north of Tomato Town.
- And we can’t stress this final point enough, you really can’t dance in the parking lot of Retail Row. Or else.
And to make all that a bit easier to follow, here’s a map of all the Fortnite Forbidden Dance locations:
In the words of the great Kenny Loggins, it’s time to cut loose, footlose, and kick off your Sunday shoes. Then hit the party bus, and go bust some (forbidden) movies.
And if you don’t know what Footloose means, or what on earth a Kenny Loggins is? Go ask your parents.