To mark the release of Rock Band Rivals on 18 October, Harmonix has revealed 18 new tracks that will join the Rock Band 4 library this month.
The first two tracks are from Harvey Danger and Jane’s Addiction and will be available to purchase on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One from 4th October.
- Harvey Danger – Flagpole Sitta
- Jane’s Addiction – Stop
Other new tracks coming to the Rock Band library in October include songs from Andy Grammer and Shawn Mendes. Two tracks from Maroon 5 and Matchbox Twenty are available via Amazon exclusive pre-orders.
- Andy Grammer – Honey, I’m Good.
- The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey – Closer
- Shawn Mendes – Treat You Better
- Sia ft. Sean Paul – Cheap Thrills
- Maroon 5 – One More Night (Amazon-exclusive pre-order bonus)
- Matchbox Twenty – 3am (Amazon-exclusive pre-order bonus)
The following ten songs will be made available on 18 October, for free, to players who have pre-ordered either the Rock Band Rivals Wireless Jaguar Bundle, Rock Band Rivals Band Kit or the Rock Band Rivals Digital Download.
- Bring Me The Horizon – Happy Song
- Capital Cities – Safe and Sound
- Eagle-Eye Cherry – Save Tonight
- The Neighbourhood – Sweater Weather
- Of Monsters And Men – Little Talks
- Pharrell Williams – Happy
- Semisonic – Closing Time
- Sia – Chandelier
- Skillet – Feel Invincible
- Weezer – King of the World
These tracks will also be added to the Rock Band 4 DLC music library later this month, priced $1.99 each, or as part of the Rock Band Rivals Launch Pack bundle.