The awards were hosted once again by TV personality Maude Garrett and the panel included judges from Japan, Australia, Britain, Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, and the US, amongst others.
“Last night we concluded the first 10 years of the IMGA, awards that celebrate one of the most dynamic and inspiring sectors of the entertainment industry” says Maarten Noyons, founder of the International Mobile Gaming Awards. “I am very thankful of the commitment of our loyal sponsors and the hard work of one of the most talented jury we have had and look forward to the next 10 years.”
Other notable IGMA winners included Simogo’s Year Walk for Excellence in Art Design, Blek for Innvoation and the delightful rymdkapsel received the award for Excellence in Gameplay.
The full list of winners are:
- Best Serious Game: Artisitco: The Game for Art Lovers by Play Art Labs, Ltd.
- Excellence in Art Design: Year Walk by Simogo
- Excellence in Sound Design: Papa Sangre II by Somethin’Else
- Best Technical Achievemen t: Clumsy Ninja by Natural Motion
- Best Shared Experience: Heads Up by Warner Bros.
- Excellence in Storytelling: Republique by Camouflaj
- Best Quikplay: Colossatron – Massive World Threat by Halfbrick Studios
- Best Upcoming Game: Framed by Loveshack Entertainment
- Excellence in Innovation: Blek by Denis Mikhan
- Excellence in Gameplay: rymdkapsel by Grapefrukt Games
- People’s Choice: Tiny Thief by 5 Ants Spain, published by Rovio
- Jury’s Honorable Mention: Luxuria Superbia by Tale of Tales
- Grand Prix: Badland by Frogmind