PlayStation 4 owners get first access to The Resistance, the first DLC pack for Call of Duty: WWII.
The Resistance DLC is the first expansion for Call of Duty: WWII and includes three new multiplayer maps, a new War Mode multiplayer mission, and a new Nazi zombie episode, The Darkest Shore.
New Call of Duty: WWII The Resistance DLC maps
- Valkyrie – A map set in the Masurian Woods of East Prussia featuring multiple overwatch positions and mounted machine guns
- Anthropoid – A Prague-based map inspired by Operation Anthropoid featuring a river with long-flanking paths useful for long-range attacks
- Occupation – A remake of a classic Call of Duty map set in German-occupied Paris
The new War Mode mission – called Operation Intercept – has been developed in partnership with Raven Software, and sees players lead a rescue mission to retrieve Resistance fighters being transported by train across France.
The DLC release comes during the five-week long ‘The Resistance’ community event. All players currently have access to the new Resistance Division, which features the new Tactical Knife Skill, a Division-specific 9mm SAP Pistol, as well as new perks including the ability to scramble enemy maps. The event also features the limited-time return of the Prop Hunt and Demolition game modes, as well as rotating 2XP playlists across Multiplayer, War Mode and Zombies.
Call of Duty: WWII – The Resistance DLC is available now on PlayStation 4. It’s available to purchase on its own, or as part of the game’s DLC season pass.
More from Thumbsticks
- Tim Schafer to receive GDC Lifetime Achievement award
- Far Cry 4 free when you buy 12 months of PS Plus
- Monster Hunter World captures top spot in the UK games chart