For Honor Season Pass owners can look forward getting early access to six new characters.
Ubisoft has announced a broad roadmap of downloadable content for the upcoming combat game, For Honor. The post-release add-ons will be a mixture of paid and free content.
For Honor’s Season Pass includes early access to six new heroes, additional in-game gear, and a timed Champion Status, which provides extra loot and experience points. Free content for all players will follow and is promised to include new maps, modes and gear.
The Season Pass can be purchased separately, or as part the game’s Gold Edition.
For Honor Season Pass contents
- Six new heroes – Each with seven day early access
- Six elite outfits – Customise the new heroes with kilts and top hats (maybe)
- Day One War Pack
- Includes one exclusive sunbeam effect on emotes for all heroes
- Three exclusive emblem outlines
- Three scavenger crates to unlock additional gear
- 30 day Champion Status that gives XP boosts to friends, more XP from crafting, and additional loot
The Day One War Pack will be available for Season Pass owners when For Honor launches. The new characters – and their top hats – will be released in batches of two at the start of the new season of the Faction War, the game’s persistent, cross-platform, meta-game. After early-access, the heroes can be unlocked using, Steel, For Honor‘s in-game currency.
Don’t forget that For Honor’s open beta runs from February 9 to February 12, 2017. The game itself will be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on February 14, 2017.