Unsurprisingly, includes the main game plus all currently available DLC; launches May 8 2015.
If you’re not played Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor then today’s announcement of a Game of the Year edition will be very welcome. For those among us who are prepared to dodge the hype train and skip the release excitement, hanging on for the GotY version brings with it its own sense of smug satisfaction; not only that you got the game plus DLC for roughly the same price as those who purchased the game alone at release, but also that any bugs and issues have been patched out and the game it now complete.
That’s less important here, as Shadow of Mordor was generally considered pretty damn great to begin with (and received a stack of awards earlier in the year) but still, it feels oh so rewarding to play and succeed at the patient waiting game. Here’s all the DLC late-adopters of Shadow of Mordor will receive for their £49.99 on PS4 and Xbox One/£34.99 on PC come May 8 2015:
- Story Packs: The Lord of The Hunt and The Bright Lord
- Skins: The Dark Ranger, Captain of the Watch, Lord of the Hunt, The Bright Lord, Power of Shadow and Lithariel Skins
- Runes: Hidden Blade, Deadly Archer, Flame of Anor, Rising Storm, Orc Slayer, Defiant to the End, Elven Grace, Ascendant, One with Nature
- Missions: Guardians of the Flaming Eye, The Berserks and The Skull Crushers Warband Missions
- Challenge Modes: Test of Power, Test of Speed, Test of Wisdom, Endless Challenge, Test of the Wild, Test of the Ring, Test of Defiance Challenge Modes
- Additional Features: Photo Mode
Plus, the pack shot looks epic: