This week’s Nintendo eShop releases feature the return of Sonic and a new range of discounted Nintendo Selects titles.
Remember when the release of a new Sonic game was a big deal? Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice comes to the Nintendo 3DS this week and is the latest in a long line of ‘maybe this is the one’ games featuring Sega’s iconic blue hedgehog. And maybe this is the one as previews of the game have been cautious but also pretty positive.
Other titles to look out for include Azure Striker GUNVOLT 2, the sequel to 3DS game that was sadly underrated and well worth playing.
Over on Wii U, Steamworld Heist arrives with a bunch of add-on content to enjoy, plus there’s a new range of Nintendo Selects titles to choose from. For €24.99/£19.99/CHF31.90 you can now pick up Pikmin 3, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Mario Party 10 and Super Mario 3D World.
Here are the rest of this week’s releases.
Nintendo eShop releases for 29 September 2016
Nintendo Wii U
- SteamWorld Heist – €19.99 / £14.99 / CHF18.99
- SDK Spriter – €12.50 / £10.50 / CHF13.50
- Soul Axiom – €14.99 / £11.99 / CHF21.00
- Quest of Dungeons – €8.99 / £7.99 / CHF12.99 (with 3DS cross buy)
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice
- Quest of Dungeons – €8.99 / £7.99 / CHF12.99 (with Wii U cross buy)
- Azure Striker GUNVOLT 2 – €11.69 / £9.99 / CHF16.38 until 05/10/2016
- River City: Tokyo Rumble – €29.99 / £24.99 / CHF38.90
- Ninja Usagimaru – The Mysterious Karakuri Castle – €5.99 / £5.00 / CHF7.00
- Noah’s Cradle – €4.99 / £3.99 / CHF6.00
Want to get in on the eShop action? Pick up a Nintendo 3DS from Amazon now.