Capcom have confirmed details of the valuable treasures contained within the Resident Evil 2 remake’s Collector’s Edition.
The limited run Resident Evil 2 Collector’s Edition will be released alongside the standard edition of survival horror remake in January next year, and features a collection of trinkets to store safely away in a cupboard.
Inside the box you’ll get a copy of the game housed in a steelbook case (naturally), a Leon Kennedy figurine (naturally), an art book and soundtrack (naturally), plus a badge, poster, and various other goodies. Here’s the full list of contents.
Resident Evil 2 Collector’s Edition contents
- Steelbook case
- A copy of the game
- 12” Leon Kennedy figurine
- Limited edition R.P.D. Keys
- Collector’s item box
- Soundtrack CD
- Made in Heaven Pin Badge
- Deluxe DLC pack card:
- Original version soundtrack
- Leon Kennedy costumes: Arklay Sheriff and Noir
- Claire Redfield costumes: Military, Noir and Elza Walker
- Deluxe weapon: Samurai Edge – Albert model
Customers who pre-order the game’s physical edition will also get two Deluxe Weapon DLC items: the Samurai Edge Chris and Jill models.
The Resident Evil 2 remake will be released globally on January 25, 2019 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.
More news from Thumbsticks
- Diablo III officially confirmed for release on Nintendo Switch
- The Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate demo is out today on Switch
- EA’s Madden NFL franchise reaches 130 million sales