Friday night drunken shopping time? Well here’s the Humble RPG Weekend sale.
The Humble RPG Weekend sale is, unsurprisingly, a sale on RPGs that runs this weekend on the Humble store. It’s a decent one, too, featuring hefty discounts on classics like The Witcher III, and newer games like Ni No Kuni II.
Humble, as is their wont, are also giving away a free game this weekend. The game in question is Guns of Icarus Alliance, and you’ve got until 10am PT on July 28th (6pm GMT) to get your grubby little mitts on it. For nothing. To Keep. Forever.
But that’s enough on the free stuff; let’s get back to the discounts.
Humble RPG Weekend sale highlights
- The Witcher III: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition – 60% off
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings – 85% off
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom – 50% off
- Borderlands 2: Game of the Year – 78% off
- Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition – 40% off
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire – 15% off
- Tyranny – Overlord Edition – 66% off
- Torment: Tides of Numenera – 67% off
- Wasteland 2: Director’s Cut – Digital Deluxe – 75% off
- Guild of Dungeoneering – 67% off
In addition to all of those great games – and more, we need to leave you some of the joy of discovery for yourselves – there’s also a huge tranche of DLC, season passes, and various extra content to go with.
The Humble RPG Weekend sale runs until July 30th at 10am PT (6pm BST) and as ever, purchases through the Humble store will earn cash for worthwhile charities.
We may receive a small commission for purchases made from online stores.
More from Thumbsticks
- The Xbox Adaptive Controller has wonderfully accessible packaging
- Check out the ‘big pharma’ commercial for We Happy Few
- Save up to 60% in the Nintendo eShop Summer Sale
A note from the Thumbsticks editorial team
If you like what we do, then please consider supporting us via Patreon or buying us a coffee. Every penny we earn is poured back into the site, into giving new and aspiring writers an opportunity, and into bringing you more quality content to enjoy. And if you are an aspiring new writer, read this.