The Sims 4: City Living expansion is out today.
The latest expansion for EA’s The Sims 4 is now available to download via Origin for PC and Mac in North America. It will be available worldwide from 3 November, 2016 in both digital and disc formats.
The City Living pack introduces bustling city of San Myshuno. Players can discover everything from noisy neighbors and troublesome landlords to a range of new destinations and locations which are a stone’s throw from the game’s apartment block.
Lyndsay Pearson, senior producer on The Sims 4, said:
“In developing The Sims 4 City Living, Maxis was able to take the new expansion pack to a level of detail never before seen in a Sims expansion pack. As players explore the urban-themed city of San Myshuno, they are sure to enjoy the most immersive and robust world we’ve ever created, complete with skyscrapers, dynamic events, highly-populated neighborhoods, and more. And we can’t wait to see what stories people tell as they send their Sims to the city.”
The Sims 4 City Living features
- The City of San Myshuno, which features four distinct neighbourhoods; the Arts Quarter, Spice Market, Fashion District and Uptown.
- Some all too real challenges based on apartment living, including cockroaches, leaky pipes, and electrical problems
- New social situations with neighbours that can lead to romance, friendships, or animosity
- Three new metropolitan careers; Politician, Food or Art Critic, and Social Media consultant (Yes, seriously)
- Five cultural and dynamic street festivals
The Sims 4: City Living is developed by Maxis and is now download for $39.99 on PC and Mac via Origin. The expansion requires that all previous game updates are installed.