Sony has teased that there are “special announcements” in store for the annual PlayStation Experience event, running from December 8-10.
After E3, and more recently Paris Games Week, we probably shouldn’t expect massive announcements from Sony. Given that the company unveiled new trailers for The Last of Us: Part II Detroit: Become Human and Spider-Man, and announced new IP Ghost of Tsushima.
On its official blog, Sony has said that there will be some treats in store for fans:
“Though PlayStation’s biggest 2017 announcements were revealed at E3 and Paris Games Week, we’ve saved a few stocking stuffers for Friday night. Expect to listen in on candid discussions with some of PlayStation’s top developers, get updates on key titles, and be a part of some special announcements.”
On top of this, Sony also announced some of the panels for PSX 2017, check out the list below:
- PlayStation VR Game Panel – 11:00am Saturday, December 9
- Media Molecule Presents Dreams – 12:30pm Saturday, December 9
- IGN Ranks the Top 10 PlayStation Games of all Time – 2:00pm Saturday, December 9
- Ghost of Tsushima: From Concept to Reveal – 3:30pm Saturday, December 9
- Uncharted 10th Anniversary Celebration – 5:00pm Saturday, December 9
- The Last of Us Part II: Meet the Cast – 6:30pm Saturday, December 9
Stay tuned next for more coverage of PSX.