Develop:Brighton’s annual search for the next big thing in independent games development is underway as submissions open for its fifth Indie Showcase.
The conference’s free-to-enter Indie Showcase celebrates the very best of indie game development with an exhibition featuring the ten best entries as chosen by a panel of experts, chaired by Assyria Games’ Adam Green.
All 10 finalists receive two free Indie Dev Day conference passes, up to five Expo passes, pre-event publicity and a profile on the event website, plus the opportunity to show off their games to around 1,800 developers and publishers at the event.
Applicants wishing to enter must comply with the following rules:
- Studios with no more than 15 people
- Studios – and games – that are non-publisher funded
- Games which are not published by a third party at the time of submission
- Games that have a development budget of less than £1million
- Games that are created in the “indie spirit”
The deadline to enter is 11 May 2015. For more details visit the Develop:Brighton website.