We take you on a tour of some of our favourite fast, funny and downright freaky elements of GTA V.
1. Badasses don’t look at explosions (but sometimes they probably should).
2. Motocross races in GTA V go down pretty much exactly the same as in real life.
3. Sometimes things are just such a perfect fit, it would be rude not to.
4. Even GTA V isn’t safe from internet memes. (Wow. Such doge. Very fall. Much pavement.)
5. Boys don’t grow out of their toys, the toys just get bigger. Case in point, here’s domino rally, with cars:
6. Mimes are just plain annoying, even in GTA V.
7. You’re never quite as athletic in reality as you are in your mind.
8. And the gates in GTA V are really, really well put together.
9. Thinking outside the box is encouraged in GTA V. Obeying the laws of physics is optional.
10. It’s easy to bite off more than you can chew when planning stunts.
11. And sometimes a stranger just likes to mess them up. Because, you know, reasons.
12. But every once in a while, they go exactly as planned.
13. Sometimes they’re really spectacular.
14. Really, really spectacular.
15. Seriously? Now you’re just getting ridiculous.
16. Oh now you’re just showing off.
17. And now for something completely different.
18. Where there’s blame, there’s a claim.
19. Especially when a friendly game of leapfrog goes horribly wrong.
20. Even the seagulls are aggro in GTA V.
21. And the GTA V cows are freaking insane.
22. But craziest of all, people like to get Trevor naked.
23. A lot.
24. Like seriously, all the freaking time.
25. Seriously, why do you all like getting Trevor naked? He’s not even doing anything in this one! What is the matter with you?
26. But for all his mental health issues, and apparent aversion to clothes, Trevor’s still a badass.
27. And he definitely doesn’t look at explosions.
Want more neat stuff?
If you want to keep abreast of the latest news, features, reviews, guides, and sales, we can send all our latest articles and great content straight to your inbox. You know, collated together, once or twice a week, in a newsletter. We wouldn't send them one at a time – that would be weird and annoying!
Recommended for you
Latest from Thumbsticks
New Nintendo Switch releases for August 1-6, 2021
A Monster's Expedition, The Falconeer, and retro Picross headline this week's lineup of new Nintendo Switch eShop releases.
New Xbox releases for August 2-6, 2021
Apex Legends: Emergence is the big-ticket item on the list of new Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One releases this...
Marvel’s Avengers is now free on PS4, PS5, PC, and Stadia
Square Enix opens up Marvel's Avengers to PlayStation, Steam, and Stadia players for the next three days.
Ori: The Collection bundles both games on one Nintendo Switch cartridge
Iam8bit, the specialist publisher of collector's editions, is bringing Ori: The Collection to Nintendo Switch later this year.
PlayStation Plus gets three games in August 2021
Sony reveals the free video games available to PlayStation Plus subscribers in August 2021.
The Xbox Games with Gold for August 2021 are pretty good
The Xbox Games with Gold lineup for August 2021 includes an underrated sequel and a flawed but fun homage to...
Krispy Kreme developing Nexus Level Doughnut in partnership with Xbox
This Krispy Kreme / Xbox mashup doughnut looks delicious, sure, but why is it called the "Nexus Level" doughnut?
Is Valve’s Steam Deck the perfect gateway to PC gaming?
With a simple and approachable device like the Steam Deck, will PC gaming finally get its hooks into console gamers?