The Bethesda E3 2019 press conference revealed more details about Doom Eternal and Wolfenstein Youngblood, and outlined the future roadmap for Fallout 76. Here’s our quick roundup of every game revealed and confirmed at the show.
Following an opening video that alluded to some of the criticism the company has received over the past year, Bethesda’s SVP of marketing, Pete Hines, introduced a fan-pleasing lineup of new and familiar games.
The headline acts were new content and game modes for Fallout 76, and a closer look at upcoming shooters, Doom Eternal and Wolfenstein Youngblood.
Some new Bethesda-published games were also unveiled, the most impressive of which was Ghostwire Tokyo, a new ‘spooky; action adventure game from Shinji Mikami and Tango Softworks.
There was also a brief respite from the action to introduce Orion, and new id-developed product that optimises game engines for online streaming by reducing latency and bandwidth usage.
Here’s the full list of everything announced during the Bethesda E3 2019 press conference. For a more detailed look, check back later today for our guide to the show’s 5 biggest announcements.
Bethesda E3 2019 announcements
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades – New update adds jobs, solo area battles, and questline – Out now
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades – Coming to Nintendo Switch in Fall 2019
- Fallout 76 – Wastelanders content expansion announced, due Fall 2019
- Fallout 76 – A full, full game trial is available on all platforms between June 10-17, 2019
- Fallout 76 – Nuclear Winter, a new 52 player battle royale mode. Sneak peek from June 10-17, 2019
- Ghostwire Tokyo – A new game from Tango Gameworks. Release date and platforms to be confirmed
- The Elder Scrolls Online – Elsweyer expansion – Available now
- The Elder Scrolls Online – Dragonhood and Scalebreaker updates – Coming soon
- Commander Keen – id Software’s series returns on iOS and Android in Summer 2019
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends – Moons of Elsweyer expansion dated for June 27, 2019
- Rage 2 – New weekly content updates include new enemies and cheats. Rise of the Ghosts expansion to follow in July, 2019
- Wolfenstein Cyberpilot – New VR game coming in July 2019
- Wolfenstein Youngblood – Release date confirmed of July 26, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch
- Deathloop – A new first person action game from Arkane Lyon. Release date and platforms to be confirmed
- Doom Eternal – Coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Google Stadia on November 22, 2019
- Doom Eternal – Battlemode multiplayer mode revealed. More to come at DoomCon, at Quakecon in July, 2019.
- Doom Eternal Collector’s Edition – includes a wearable Doom Slayer helmet. Released November 22, 2019