Square Enix announce the 3C3C1D119440927 DLC pack for Nier: Automata.
That’s right, the game’s new downloadable expansion really is called, 3C3C1D119440927. The add-on includes three new colosseums to attempt, plus – as you can see in the screenshot above – the option to fight the presidents of both Square Enix and PlatinumGames. Yes, it’s that sort of game.
The DLC also includes some new sub-quests, the successful completion of which unlocks various rewards.
Nier: Automata DLC unlocks
- Costumes from Nier: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the in-game jukebox
- New equipment and accessories, including hairspray so you can colour 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
You can preview the DLC’s Colosseum gameplay in a new video released today, and see the footage from the CEO boss fight against Yosuke Matsuda and Kenichi Sato in the video below.
Square Enix recently revealed that Nier: Automata has so far shipped over 1 million copies worldwide, no small feat for a series that was considered something of a cult pursuit. If the wide acclaim the game has received is yet to convince you, you can now download a demo from the PlayStation Store to see what all the fuss is about.
There’s no release date set for the DLC other than ‘coming soon’. We’ll let you know as soon as that changes. Nier: Automata is available now on PC and PlayStation 4.