Square-Enix confirm full details of the Deus Ex: Mankind Divided season pass.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided hits stores tomorrow but naturally there is a bunch of paid content to follow.
The game’s season pass contains two new story missions and a bunch of trinkets that will make your gameplay experience super-enjoyable, no doubt.
The first piece of story content, System Rift, will be released before the end of the year, with A Criminal Past following in early 2017.
Everything else – which is detailed below – is available from launch.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Season Pass contents
- System Rift – Fall 2016
- A Criminal Past – Early 201
- Assault Pack – Includes a custom skinned Battle Rifle, the Chaff Augmentation, one pack of regular Battle Rifle ammo, one pack of armour piercing Battle Rifle ammo, 2 Frag Grenades, and 2 EMP Grenades.
- Tactical Pack: – Includes a custom skinned Tranquilliser Rifle, the Micro Assembler Augmentation, one pack of tranquilliser ammo, 3 Smoke Grenades, and 2 Gas Grenades.
- 4 Praxis Kits – Includes four whole Praxis Kits.
- 5000 Credits – Extra pocket money to spend on Praxis Kits, ammo, weapons, or anything else that takes your fancy in Prague’s shops.
- 1000 Crafting Parts – Parts to craft upgrades for any weapon in your inventory.
- 5 Breach Booster Packs – Packs that unlock new weapons and items, Praxis points, premium ammo and more for your avatar in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach.
- 20 Breach Chipsets – Used to acquire exclusive items in Deus Ex: Mankind Divided – Breach, such as premium Booster Packs and custom weapons.
The season pass is included in the Digital Deluxe Edition and can also be purchased separately via Xbox Live, the PlayStation Store and other online stores for £24.99.
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is released tomorrow on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.
We have a favour to ask
Thumbsticks has a couple of main aims. We want to write interesting articles and cover games that most outlets won't, and we want to give opportunities to new writers and new voices. And right now, with the current state of online publishing? It's tough! We hate to ask, but if you want us to continue writing what others won't, or to keep covering weird indie games, or to be able to give opportunities to new writers – and only if you can afford it – then please consider supporting us on Patreon.
Recommended for you
Latest from Thumbsticks
Animal Crossing: New Horizons to get a huge free update and paid DLC
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is getting an enormous free content update and a new paid DLC expansion.
Back 4 Blood review
Back 4 Blood is a rip-roaring zombie killing time, but without the right zombie slayers by your side, it's an...
Batman returns to Rocket League today
Batman returns for this year's Rocket League Haunted Hallows event, which begins today.
New Nintendo Switch releases: October 11-15, 2021 (Updated)
Disco Elysium – The Final Cut and The Good Life are among this week's lineup of new Nintendo Switch eShop...
This week’s Xbox Deals with Gold and Sale Highlights
Aliens: Fireteam Elite and games from the Fallout series headline this week's crop of Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S discounts.
Classic Star Wars games to get physical release on Switch and PS4
Aspyr Media is releasing four classic Star Wars games across two physical bundles on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4.
New PlayStation Store releases: October 11-15, 2021
This week's lineup of PlayStation Store releases includes Jackbox Party Pack 8. Oh, and Back 4 Blood, Crysis Remastered, NHL...
The wonder and fear of radio in video games
There's a childlike sense of wonder to radio. Making an ocean of the sky, radio waves broadcast out like the...