Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, and Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition for PC, will be released on March 6, 2018.
Both editions of the popular RPG include the base game and over 20 previously released DLC add-ons. New additions include an expanded map of Insomnia, new side quests, enemies, and a first-person camera mode.
The Windows edition supports native 4K and 8K resolution, plus HDR10 and Dolby Atmos. It also requires more than 155GB of hard drive space. Square Enix will be releasing a benchmark tool on February 1, 2017 to help players optimise their PCs.
Here’s the full list of what’s included:
Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition and Windows Edition contents
- Expanded Insomnia City Ruins map featuring new side quests and enemies
- Fully controllable Royal Vessel boat. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel
- Accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed”
- First-person camera mode, allowing players to experience the game through Noctis’ eyes
- Previously released DLC including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets
- All season pass content including Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Episode Ignis and the Comrades multiplayer expansion
- Cosmogony Archive
- New quest to obtain and Strengthen Regalia Type-D
- New trophies
More from Thumbsticks
- Assassin’s Creed Origins 1.2.0 is available to download today
- Stardew Valley multiplayer co-op ‘underlying network code is solid’
- Grand Theft Auto V tops the UK game charts (again)