Star-studded panel of musicians taking to the stage at PAX East.
If you’re a fan of video game music– and heading to PAX this weekend – the Maestros of Video Games panel should probably be near the top of your to-do list.
The panel will give attendees the opportunity to hear from the award-winning composers of games including The Witcher 3, Ori and the Blind Forest, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Killer Instinct, Prince of Persia, Red Steel, World of Warcraft and Starcraft.
And in the following meet and great session, there will be a special guest appearance from Austin Wintory, composer of Journey, The Banner Saga and, most recently, the beautiful score for Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate.
The full line-up is:
- Gareth Coker – Ori and the Blind Forest, Ark: Survival Evolved
- Mikolai Stroinksi – The Witcher 2: Wild Hunt
- Daniel James – Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Tom Salta – Killer Instinct, Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands, Red Steel
- Jason Hayes – World of WArcraft, Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void, Starcraft
The panel – which will be moderated by Emily Reese – will take place at the Condor Theatre, Boston Convention Center on April 23rd from 11AM-12PM followed by the meet and greet session at 12.30PM.