There are big savings (and also those discount coupons) available in the May 2022 Epic Games Store Mega Sale.
The Epic Games Store is having another one of its Mega Sales. What does that mean? Well, three things:
- A bunch of discounts on video games (obviously)
- Free games (like every Thursday on the Epic Games Store, but more of them)
Here are our picks of the games on sale, and what you can do to make the most of the May 2022 Epic Games Store Mega Sale.
Epic Games Store Mega Sale highlights
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade – 29% off
- Far Cry 6 – 50% off
- Ghostwire Tokyo – 34% off
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands – 20% off
- Dying Light 2 Staying Human – 10% off
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – 50% off
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits – 35% off
- Grand Theft Auto V: Enhanced Edition – 50% off
- Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – 50% off
- Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition – 50% off
- Hitman 3 – 50% off
- Maria: Trilogy – 50% off
- Back 4 Blood – 50% off
- Riders Republic – 50% off
Epic Games Store Mega Sale free games
- Borderlands 3
- More games TBC…
Epic Games Store Mega Sale coupons
In addition to all the discounts and free games, the Epic Games Store Mega Coupons are back.
You’ll earn coupons every time you make a qualifying spend during the sale. When that coupon gets applied to your account, you’ll then be able to receive a discount on eligible purchases, which are:
- Games that are already released
- Games that cost more than US$14.99 (after any sales discounts and taxes, if applicable)
- Single- or multi-game purchases
You can’t use your coupons on the following:
- DLC or add-ons
- In-game currency
- Games that cost less than US$14.99 (after any sales discounts and taxes, if applicable)
- Things that are not games (e.g. utility software)
The coupons are available now, and can be redeemed through to 11 am ET (4 pm BST) on June 16, 2022.
The Epic Games Store Mega Sale is live right now and also runs through to June 16, 2022.