Save on some monstrous games in the new Humble Store Monster Mash sale.
A new Humble Store sale is discounting a thrilling lineup of games that feature creatures and critters of all shapes and sizes. The headline act is Capcom’s smash hit, Monster Hunter: World. Both the standard and deluxe editions of the game are reduced to half price.
Spookier beasties can be found in Prey, the terrific and occasionally terrifying first-person adventure game from Arkane Studios. It’s reduced by a massive 75% and its equally brilliant Mooncrash expansion is also discounted by 65%. Other recommended sale titles include Darkest Dungeon, Orcs Must Die! 2 and Mable & the Wood.
The promotion ends on Tuesday, October 22, 2019. Head over to the Humble Store for the full lineup of savings. Here are some notable discounts.
Humble Monster Mash Sale Highlights
- Aliens: Colonial Marines Collection – 80% off
- Aliens Vs. Predator Collection – 80% off
- Citadale: The Legends Trilogy – 75% off
- Darkest Dungeon – 70% off
- Extinction – 80% off
- God Eater 2 Rage Burst – 75% off
- God Eater 3 – 50% off
- Iratus: Lord Of The Dead Early Access – 25% off
- Mable & The Wood – 45% off
- Monster Hunter: World – 50% off
- Monster Prom – 50% off
- Monster Prom: Second Term – 25% off
- Oh My Gore! – 74% off
- Orcs Must Die! 2 – Complete – 75% off
- Prey Deluxe Edition – 75% off
- Prey – Mooncrash – 60% off
- Skyhill – 90% off
- Victor Vran – 50% off
- Werewolves Within – 70% off
Don’t forget that proceeds from all Humble Store purchases go to deserving charities.
For news of more video game bargains, visit our dedicated sales page. For weekly missives on the new games coming to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Xbox One, visit our new releases page. And finally, follow Thumbsticks on Twitter for regular news updates.
We may receive a small commission for purchases made from online stores.