The hits keep coming to Xbox Game Pass. Seven top games join Microsoft’s subscription service before the end of the month.
The highlight is Frontier’s epic space adventure, Elite Dangerous. It’s hard to know where to begin when describing Frontier’s ambitious game, and that’s part of its magic. Elite Dangerous is one of those rare experiences that genuinely lets players express themselves through how they play. It’s not for the faint-hearted though. To completely engage with the game takes time, commitment, and more than a few YouTube tutorials.
More instant pleasures are on offer in Killer Queen Black, the action-packed team platformer from Liquid Bit and BumbleBear Games. And if that doesn’t hit the spot, you could always try Superhot: Mind Control Delete, Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire, or Dirt 5.
Here’s the full list of February’s new Game Pass additions.
New Xbox Game Pass Titles – February 2021
- Code Vein (PC) – February 18
- Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire – Ultimate Edition (Cloud and Console) – February 18
- Wreckfest (Cloud, Console and PC) – February 18
- Killer Queen Black (Cloud and Console) – February 23
- Dirt 5 (Cloud, Console and PC) – February 25
- Elite Dangerous (Console) – February 25
- Superhot: Mind Control Delete (PC) – February 25
Players looking forward to Dirt 5 should also note that Dirt 4 is one of six more titles leaving Game Pass this month. You have until February 24 to warp up that career mode. Other titles bidding adieu include Oxenfree and Mother Russia Bleeds. As always, there are discounts available if you want to add these games to your collection permanently.
Leaving Xbox Games – February 2021
- Dirt 4 (Console) – February 24
- Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight (Console and PC) – February 28
- Mother Russia Bleeds (PC) – February 28
- Oxenfree (Console and PC) – February 28
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 (Console) – February 28
- Vambrace: Cold Soul (Console and PC) – February 28