Here’s your final call to save on big Switch games – including Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Super Mario Odyssey, and The Witcher III – in the Nintendo eShop Blockbuster sale.
It’s not often that first-party Switch games get big juicy discounts on the Nintendo eShop, but the Blockbuster Sale in Europe is doing just that. Make sure you take a look before the promotion ends on March 1.
Some of the Switch’s most popular games are discounted by 33%, including Super Mario Maker 2, Super Mario Odyssey, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Strategy RPG Fire Emblem: Three Houses is also reduced to coincide with the release of the Cindered Shadows DLC.
Some big third-party titles are also on offer. The recently updated port of The Witcher III: Wild Hunt is reduced by 30%, as is Diablo III and Overwatch. The price of Mortal Kombat 11 is also sliced by 60%.
If you’re looking for a good couch-co-op game, ColdWood Interactive’s Unravel Two is also highly recommended.
Visit the Nintendo eShop in your country for the full lineup of Blockbuster sale titles, and check out some of our highlights below.
Nintendo eShop Blockbuster sale
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses – 33% off
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition – 30% off
- Super Mario Maker 2 – 33% off
- Super Mario Odyssey – 33% off
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – 50% off
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – 33% off
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI – 50% off
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection – 30% off
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt — Complete Edition – 30% off
- Unravel Two – 75% off
- Team Sonic Racing – 30% off
- NBA 2K20 – 50% off
- Lego CITY Undercover – 70% off
- Mortal Kombat 11 – 60% off
More from Thumbsticks
If you want something new to play on Nintendo Switch, read our roundup of this week’s brand new Nintendo eShop releases. And follow Thumbsticks on Facebook, Google News, Twitter, and Flipboard for the latest video game news updates.