Nintendo celebrates E3 2019 with a week of discounts on some top-quality Nintendo Switch games.
If you’re eagerly anticipating any of the games featured in this year’s Nintendo E3 Direct, a new week-long eShop sale is discounting a number excellent games to tide you over.
RPG fans might be tempted by Disgaea 1 Complete, one of the seven Final Fantasy games on offer, or the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 expansion pass.
Budding ghost busters can check out the Nintendo 3DS remake of the original Luigi’s Mansion in advance of this year’s Switch threequel.
Other discounted games include Mortal Kombat 11, Hollow Knight, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and the wonderful, Cuphead.
Most titles are available in all territories, but some are only available in North America, including Diablo III: Eternal Collection, Skyrim, and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Check the Nintendo eShop in your region for the full range of available discounts.
The sale runs until June 18, 2019. Here are a few recommendations from the Thumbsticks team.
Nintendo eShop E3 sale highlights
- Crypt Of The Necrodancer: Nintendo Switch Edition
- Darksiders Warmastered Edition
- Disgaea 1 Complete
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
- Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy IX
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age
- Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition HD
- Fire Emblem Warriors
- Hollow Knight
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
- Kirby Star Allies
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Mario Tennis Aces
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
- Mortal Kombat 11
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2
- Rocket League
- Shantae: Half-genie Hero
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
- Sonic Mania
- Unravel Two
- World of Final Fantasy Maxima
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expansion
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf – Welcome Amiibo
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
- Final Fantasy Explorers
- Kirby: Planet Robobot
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time 3D
- Luigi’s Mansion
- Rune Factory 4
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call