Save on hardware, games and accessories with the Prime Day 2018 gaming deals.
Everybody loves a sale. We certainly know you lot do – we see the analytics to prove it. You all go mad for a good discount, so we’re always happy to oblige and bring you the best money saving offers we find online. Today, the sale in question is Amazon’s Prime Day 2018, which in addition to money off things like Echo hardware, has savings on a variety of gaming and tech items.
So, without further ado, let’s jump straight into the meat of the Prime Day 2018 gaming deals.
Prime Day 2018 – Gaming hardware and accessories
- Xbox One S 1TB bundle (+ stand, Minecraft controller, games) – 38% off
- PS4 500GB console only – 10% off
- PS4 Pro console 1TB, console only – 14% off
- PS4/PSVR starter pack, + move controller twin pack – 29% off
- 15 month PSN membership – 50% off
- Adjustable tablet (Nintendo Switch) stand – 25% off
- Venom PS4 twin charge docking station – 20% off
- Steelseries Rival 600 gaming mouse – 21% off
- Logitech G502 gaming mouse – 49% off
- Logitech G430 gaming headset – 57% off
Prime Day 2018 – Games
- God of War (2018) – save 10%
- Far Cry 5 Limited Edition – 11% off
- The Crew 2 – 24% off
- Wolfenstein II – The New Colossus – 18% off
- Prey (2017) – 15% off
- Spintires: Mudrunner – 40% off
Head over to Amazon to check out the full listings.
Don’t have Prime? You can sign up for a 30-day free trial for Prime and take advantage of all the Prime Day deals – plus free box sets and movies, music, and free delivery on stuff you buy – but if you don’t intend to keep it for all those other benefits, don’t forget to cancel it before your 30 days is up. Otherwise, you’ll be liable for £7.99 a month.
Note: These discounts are based on the UK Prime Day sales – discounts may vary by region. We also may receive a small commission for purchases made from online stores.
More from Thumbsticks
- Watch Nathan Fillion star as Uncharted’s Nathan Drake
- Xbox One digital game releases for July 16-20, 2018
- PlayStation Store releases for July 17, 2018
A note from the Thumbsticks editorial team
If you like what we do, then please consider supporting us via Patreon or buying us a coffee. Every penny we earn is poured back into the site, into giving new and aspiring writers an opportunity, and into bringing you more quality content to enjoy. And if you are an aspiring new writer, read this.