A PES 2019 leak has sprung, indicating that there are some new licences in the upcoming game.
Having recently lost the licence to the Champions League, Konami has seemingly obtained new licences for the next Pro Evolution Soccer game.
Courtesy of Evo-Web, there has been a leak on the Hong Kong PlayStation store, which displayed PES 2019. The entry showed an image of David Beckham from when he was playing for England.
The description for the product states:
- AUTHENTIC LEAGUES: Huge addition of licensed leagues
- NEW MYCLUB: Every element has been redone, from how you sign players, to special versions of players released throughout the year
- MAGIC MOMENTS: Player individuality taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits, score great goals with improved shooting motion and animation and see stamina have an impact with Visible Fatigue
- THE BEAUTIFUL GAME: Photo-realism with stunning animation flow in 4K HDR
- ML REAL SEASON: Experience life as a real manager with 3 significant changes: ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses
Sony has since taken the listing down.
There were also accompanying images, indicating that the licence for Barcelona is still intact, with Coutinho shown. Could the young Beckham point to the inclusion of classic teams?
Also on Thumbsticks
- Unannounced Blizzard FPS moving ahead
- God of War holds top spot as Nintendo Labo enters the UK chart at 3
- Nintendo eShop releases for May 3, 2018