A new PlayStation Store sale starts today in honour of Golden Week.
The sales keep coming with yet another US PlayStation Store promotion, this time to celebrate Japan’s Golden Week holiday. What this effectively means is a standard PlayStation Store sale with an emphasis on titles from Japanese developers.
Some of our favourite games are included, with discounts available on Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite, Final Fantasy XV, Gravity Rush 2, Everybody’s Golf, and Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom. Fumito Ueda’s Shadow of the Colossus and The Last Guardian are also recommended.
The sale features discounts of up to 65%, with an extra 10% available to PS Plus subscribers on selected titles.
The Golden Week Sale ends on May 7, 2019. Here are some recommendations, visit the PlayStation Store for the full lineup.
PlayStation Store Golden Week sale highlights
- Asdivine Hearts II
- Away: Journey To The Unexpected
- Blazblue: Central Fiction
- Capcom Beat ‘em Up Bundle
- Crypt Of The Necrodancer
- Dark Souls III
- Dark Souls Remastered
- Dead Cells
- Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package
- Devil May Cry HD Collection
- Disgaea 5 Complete Bundle
- Dragon Quest Builders
- Dragon Quest Heroes II
- Everybody’s Golf
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
- Gravity Rush 2
- Kingdom Hearts Collection
- The Last Guardian
- Little Dragons Café
- Marvel Vs Capcom: Infinite
- My Hero: One’s Justice
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Nioh – The Complete Edition
- Persona Dancing: Endless Night Bundle
- Resident Evil Triple Pack
- Shadow Of The Colossus
- Soulcalibur VI
- Street Fighter V – Arcade Edition
- Valkyria Chronicles 4
- Yakuza 6: The Song Of Life
- Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
The sale also includes a range of games for the PlayStation 3, PS Vita, and PSP. For more gaming bargains visit our