There’s a big Square Enix publisher sale on the US PlayStation Store this week; you’d think they had a big release or something.
There’s also the Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition, available now for PS4 and Xbox One, which is effectively the main game plus all the DLC. You might think of it as a game of the year edition, but Square Enix aren’t calling it that. We can’t say we mind all that much; “game of the year” is thrown about a bit too easily.
To celebrate those releases – probably, we reckon, but they didn’t actually say – there’s a big Square Enix publisher sale on the PlayStation store. In the US. Not in the UK. Sorry.
With savings up to 90% , here are the picks of the litter:
- Life is Strange – Season One
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy IX
- Final Fantasy XX-2 HD Remaster
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
- Nier: Automata
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Just Cause 3
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration
And a whole load more besides.
Sadly, the Square Enix publisher sale is only available on the US PlayStation Store. If you’re in the UK, you’ll have to make do with these other PSN sales, all of which are ending very soon.
The Square Enix publisher sale will run through until Monday, March 12th.
More from Thumbsticks
- Save up to 80% in the Humble THQ Nordic sale
- It’s your last chance to save in three PlayStation Store sales
- The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra World Tour returns this year
- PlayStation Store releases for March 6, 2018