The next Splatoon 2 Splatfest tackles one of the biggest question faced by humankind.
Having spent the best part of a year playing it safe by asking us to choose between mundane things like ketchup and mayo, Splatoon 2 gets all philosophical in its next Splatfest by attempting to answer a question as old as time itself.
Which came first: The Chicken or The Egg?
Team Chicken vs Team Egg goes live in North America from March 9 at 11pm ET, and runs for 24 hours. In Europe, the Splatfest begins at 3pm CET on March 10, and runs until the same time the following day.
As a quick reminder, the results of Splatoon 2 Splatfests are worked out using the follow method:
- The total amount of votes for each Team – 1 point
- Winning results for Team play – 1 point
- Winning results for Solo play – 1 point
Whichever team gets the most points, wins, and the big question is solved once and for all. Of course, the whole nonsensical pursuit is academic. We all know the true answer. The egg came first… Or was it the chicken?
I guess we’ll find out next weekend.
More from Thumbsticks
- Corsair integrates RGB lighting with on-screen Far Cry 5 action
- ChromaGun – Nintendo Switch review
- Where are the Fortnite Forbidden Dance locations?