Two sales begin today on the PlayStation Store offering discounts on games old and new.
The constant churn of promotional discounts on the PlayStation Store continues, with two new sales in European picking up where the recent Days of Play campaign left off.
Today sees the launch of a new ‘Games Under £12/€15’ sale that features discounts on the likes of Battlefield 4, Elite Dangerous, Yakuza Zero, Little Nightmares, and The Evil Within.
The second promotion applies to a range of retro PlayStation games from yesteryear, although it’s a rather loose definition of the term retro, it must be said. Our picks include Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy, Psychonauts, Max Payne, and Final Fantasy IX.
Across both sales there are over 150 titles on offer. Here are some more recommendations.
Games Under £12/€15 highlights
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration
- Fallout 4
- Need for Speed
- Titanfall 2: Ultimate Edition
- Dark Souls III
- Yakuza Kiwami
- The Shadow Warrior Collection
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience
- Child of Light
- Metro 2033 Redux
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy
- Red Dead Revolver
- Canis Canem Edit/Bully
- Resident Evil 4
- Dark Cloud
- The Disney Afternoon Collection
- Max Payne
- LocoRoco Remastered
- Wild Arms 3
- PaRappa the Rapper Remastered
Head over to http://store.playstation.com for the full lineup.
More from Thumbsticks
- Get big discounts (including Far Cry 5) in the Humble Far Cry sale
- PlayStation Store releases for June 19, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is going to be a ‘service-type product’