There’s just one day left to save up to 60% in the Xbox One Warner Brothers Publisher Sale.
The excellent sale of Xbox One games published by WB Games ends tomorrow, and it’s one well worth checking out before it’s too late.
The list of discounted games is heavy on the super-heroes, with Batman Arkham Knight, and the Batman: Return to Arkham collection both getting 50% reductions. There’s also 40% off NetherRealm Studios’ DC Comics fighter, Injustice 2.
If you are looking for something a little more playful, a range of Lego titles also receive healthy discounts, including Lego Batman 3, Lego Marvel’s Avengers, and both Lego Marvel Super Heroes games.
There are also price cuts for Dying Light, Mortal Kombat XL, and both Warner-published Middle-earth games.
Here’s the full sale lineup.
Xbox One Warner Brothers Publisher Sale lineup
- Bastion – 50% off
- Batman: Arkham Knight – 50% off
- Batman: Return to Arkham – 50% off
- Cars 3: Driven to Win – 50% off
- Dying Light – 50% off
- Dying Light: The Following – 60% off
- Injustice 2 – 40% off
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – 50% off
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – 50% off
- Mortal Kombat XL – 50% off
- Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham – 40% off
- Lego Jurassic World – 50% off
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes – 60% off
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 – 50% off
- Lego Marvel’s Avengers – 50% off
- Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens – 50% off
- Lego Worlds – 30% off
- Scribblenauts Showdown – 50% off
- The Lego Movie Videogame – 50% off
- The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game – 50% off
The Xbox Warner Brothers Publisher sale ends on Tuesday October 2, 2018.
More gaming news from Thumbsticks
Visit our new releases page for regular updates on every game coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch.