Save on games including Jump Force, Ace Combat 7, and Dark Souls III in the massive Xbox One Bandai Namco publisher sale.
This week’s big Xbox One publisher sale slashes the price on a range of games published by Bandai Namco. It’s a particularly good sale for fighting games, with mascot fighter, Jump Force, down to half price, Soulcalibur VI reduced by 67%, and Dragon Ball FighterZ is discounted by a massive 75%.
Other recommended titles include the acclaimed jet flighting game, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, the complete edition of Little Nightmares, and all three Dark Souls games. World War I drama, 11-11 Memories Retold, is also a highlight.
Head over to the Xbox digital games store – or the Microsoft online store – to see the full lineup of discounts. The sale ends at 6 a.m. EDT on September 9, 2019. Here are some more picks from the Thumbsticks team.
Xbox One Bandai Namco sale highlights
- 11-11 Memories Retold – 70% off
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown – 40% off
- Dark Souls: Remastered – 40% off
- Dark Souls III – 75% off
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – 75% off
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 – 75% off
- Get Even – 75% off
- Impact Winter – 70% off
- Jump Force – 50% off
- Little Nightmares Complete Edition – 70% off
- My Hero One’s Justice – 60% off
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Road To Boruto – 60% off
- Naruto To Boruto: Shinobi Striker – 75% off
- One Piece Burning Blood – 75% off
- One Piece World Seeker – 50% off
- Pac-Man 256 – 60% off
- Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 – 67% off
- Project Cars 2 – 75% off
- Soulcalibur VI – 67% off
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet – 70% off
- Tales Of Vesperia: Definitive Edition – 50% off
- Tekken 7 – 70% off
Bookmark the Thumbsticks sales page for updates on the latest Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch savings. And follow Thumbsticks on Flipboard or Twitter for a daily delivery of video game news.