Games from the Zelda, Metroid, and Fire Emblem franchises get big discounts via the My Nintendo rewards programme.
My Nintendo in the US has been updated with a bunch of new game discounts and digital rewards.
There are price cuts – earned by redeeming Gold or Platinum points – on a range of excellent Wii U and 3DS releases. Discounted games include The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD, Metroid Samus Returns, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, and Dr Mario: Miracle Cure.
As usual there are some digital rewards to grab, including a wallpaper and calendar marking the release of BoxBoy! + BoxGirl! on Nintendo Switch.
The most bizarre reward we’ve seen in a while is the Printable Splatoon 2 Relationship Chart. Here’s a sneak peek. The full PDF download costs a mere 10 Platinum Points. Hard to resist, right? Weird.
Here’s the full lineup of new My Nintendo rewards.
My Nintendo rewards for May 2019
US Gold Point Rewards
- Hey! Pikmin (3DS) – 30% Discount – 90 points
- Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) – 30% Discount – 80 points
- Metroid: Samus Returns (3DS) – 30% Discount – 90 points
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (3DS) – 30% Discount – 90 points
US Platinum Point Rewards
- May calendar: BoxBoy! + BoxGirl! – 50 points
- Wallpaper – BoxBoy! + BoxGirl! – 50 points
- Printable Splatoon 2 Relationship Chart – 10 points
- Nintendo 3DS theme: Animal Crossing: Gardening Weather – 100 points
- Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure (3DS) – 30% Discount – 140 points
- Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (Wii U) – 30% Discount: 120 points
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Wii U) – 30% Discount: 500 points
- Pandora’s Tower (Wii U) – 30% Discount: 300 points
- Pocket Card Jockey (3DS) – 30% Discount – 110 points
To stay up to date with all of the offers and rewards from My Nintendo, bookmark this page or commit the URL to memory. It’s your call. (We say bookmark it.)