Milestone has announced that upcoming motorbike racing game, Ride 3, will include 30 tracks from around the world.
The latest entry in Milestone’s motorcycle racing series will include 12 brand new tracks among its generous roster, each one created using a combination of aerial photogrammetry, and drone-scanning.
The tracks will also be split into Country, City Circuit, Supermotard, Road Race, Drag Race, and traditional GP categories.
As ever, the game is also something of a motorbike encyclopedia, with over 230 bikes available at launch, and 500 customisable bike parts to fiddle with. Post-launch DLC will add 77 new bikes and 195 new racing events.
Milestone are being rather bullish about this year’s game, with a move to Unreal Engine offering both visual and gameplay improvements. The career mode has also been revamped to a volume-based format that will allow players more freedom.
Here’s the full list of confirmed tracks.
Ride 3 – confirmed tracks
- Airport – UK
- Autodromo Vallelunga “Piero Taruffi” – Italy
- Brands Hatch Circuit – UK
- Castelletto Circuit – Italy
- Cadwell Park Circuit – UK
- Daytona International
- Speedway – USA
- Donington Park Circuit – UK
- Autodrom di Franciacorta – Daniel Bonara – Italy
- Garda Lake – Italy
- Imatra – Finland
- Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari Imola – Italy
- WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca – USA
- Macau – China
- Circuit De Nevers Magny-Cours – France
- Autodromo Nazionale Di Monza – Italy
- Nürburgring Nordschleife – Germany
- North West 200 – Ireland
- Nürburgring GP-Strecke – Germany
- Okayama International Circuit – Japan
- Pista South Milano – Ottobiano – Italy
- Oulton Park Circuit – UK
- Autódromo Internacional do Algarve – Portugal
- Road America – USA
- Route 66 – USA
- Salt Flats – USA
- Southern 100 – Billown Circuit – Isle of Man
- Sportsland SUGO -Japan
- Tenerife – Spain
- The Snake – USA
- Ulster GP – Ireland
Ride 3 will be released on November 30, 2018, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.