The discounts rain down on games and DLC in this year’s Blizzard Black Friday sale.
Some of Blizzard’s best games are half-price until December 2, including Diablo III, the legendary edition of Overwatch and both Starcraft games. The recently released Call of Duty: Modern Warfare gets a modest 20% price cut, but there’s a huge 60% discount for last year’s Call of Duty: Black Ops 4.
The Blizzard Black Friday sale also includes lots of DLC and content expansions. A 79% saving on the Heroes of the Storm’s Heroic Reinforcement Bundle is our pick.
Finally, you can grab a 15% saving on a Blizzcon 2019 Virtual Ticket, which includes access to developer interviews, exclusive items and cosmetics for Blizzard games, and beta access to Warcraft III: Reforged.
Visit the Blizzard Store for the full range of sale items. Here are some highlights.
Blizzard Black Friday sale highlights
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 – 60% off
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare – 20% off
- Diablo III – 50% off
- Diablo III: Eternal Collection – 26% off
- Overwatch Legendary Edition – 50% off
- Overwatch Standard Edition – 20% off
- StarCraft Remastered – 50% off
- StarCraft II: Campaign Collection – 50 off
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth – 50% off
- World of Warcraft Complete Collection – 27% off