IO Interactive celebrates the one-year anniversary of Hitman 2 with a roadmap of free content.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive have outlined a slew of free content for popular snipe ‘em up, Hitman 2.
The content roadmap has been released to celebrate the game’s first anniversary and includes a variety of Featured Contracts, Escalation Contracts, and Challenge Packs. There are also suits and items to unlock and ’The Fixer’ legacy Elusive Target to tackle. Best of all, it’s completely free.
On November 18, IO Interactive will also host a live stream on Twitch to mark the game’s birthday. Check out the roadmap trailer below and read on for the full list of content updates.
Hitman 2 roadmap
November 7, 2019
- The Bahadur Dexterity Legacy Escalation Contract in Marrakesh (Morocco)
- The Teague Temptation Legacy Escalation Contract in Paris (France)
- The Great Heist Challenge Pack in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.)
November 14, 2019
- The Montague Audacity Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna (Colombia)
- Special Occasions Featured Contracts (All Locations)
- Master Fortune Teller Legacy Challenge Pack in Marrakesh (Morocco)
- Art of Revenge Legacy Challenge Pack in Hokkaido (Japan)
November 18, 2019
- IO Interactive’s HITMAN 2 One-Year Anniversary Livestream on Twitch
November 21, 2019
- Blake’s Endeavor Challenge Pack in Isle of Sgàil (North Atlantic)
- The Arthin Occultation Legacy Escalation Contract in Bangkok (Thailand)
- The Szilassi Darkness Legacy Escalation Contract in Sapienza (Italy)
- Plumber’s Apprentice Legacy Challenge Pack in Sapienza (Italy)
- Master Sniper Legacy Challenge Pack in Sapienza (Italy)
November 22, 2019
- The Fixer Legacy Elusive Target in Marrakesh (Morocco)
November 28, 2019
- The Bartholomew Hornswoggle Escalation Contract in Haven Island (Maldives)
- The McCallister Ransack Escalation Contract in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.)
- The Quimby Quandary Escalation Contract in Sgàil (North Atlantic)
We hate to ask, but...
Thumbsticks has a couple of goals. We want to write interesting articles and cover games that most outlets won't, and we want to give opportunities to new writers and new voices. And right now, with the current state of online publishing? It's tough to meet those goals! We hate to ask, but if you want us to continue writing what others won't, or to keep covering weird indie games, or to be able to give opportunities to new writers – and only if you can afford it – then please consider supporting us on Patreon.
Recommended for you
Latest from Thumbsticks
Marvel’s Avengers is now free on PS4, PS5, PC, and Stadia
Square Enix opens up Marvel's Avengers to PlayStation, Steam, and Stadia players for the next three days.
Ori: The Collection bundles both games on one Nintendo Switch cartridge
Iam8bit, the specialist publisher of collector's editions, is bringing Ori: The Collection to Nintendo Switch later this year.
PlayStation Plus gets three games in August 2021
Sony reveals the free video games available to PlayStation Plus subscribers in August 2021.
The Xbox Games with Gold for August 2021 are pretty good
The Xbox Games with Gold lineup for August 2021 includes an underrated sequel and a flawed but fun homage to...
Krispy Kreme developing Nexus Level Doughnut in partnership with Xbox
This Krispy Kreme / Xbox mashup doughnut looks delicious, sure, but why is it called the "Nexus Level" doughnut?
Is Valve’s Steam Deck the perfect gateway to PC gaming?
With a simple and approachable device like the Steam Deck, will PC gaming finally get its hooks into console gamers?
The next Monster Hunter Rise event adds Okami’s Amaterasu
Capcom has announced that the next collaboration event for Monster Hunter Rise will feature Amaterasu from Okami.
This tech demo from Gears of War developer The Coalition is unreal
Unreal Engine 5 running on the Xbox Series X, that is.