Save on a bunch of 2K published video games in the latest Humble Store sale.
Video games published by the folks at 2K are currently discounted in a short sale on the Humble Store. The 2K Week sale doesn’t feature any major surprises, but there’s an opportunity to grab some classic games at low prices. Our top pick is the influential BioShock series. Each game is individually discounted, but we’d recommend going for the BioShock: The Collection to enjoy the sprawling meta-narrative through to the end.
You can also catch up with events on the planet Pandora before the release of Borderlands 3. There are discounts on all three of its predecessors, as well as the Borderlands: The Handsome Collection. Other sale highlights include Sid Meier’s Civilization VI, XCOM 2, and all three games in the underrated Mafia series.
The sale runs until, Friday, August 9, 2019. Visit the Humble Store for the full range of discounted titles. Here are some more recommendations
2K Week Humble Sale Highlights
- BioShock – 67% off
- BioShock 2 – 67% off
- BioShock: The Collection – 75% off
- BioShock Infinite – 75% off
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection – 67% off
- Borderlands: Game Of The Year Enhanced – 33% off
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel – 70% off
- Borderlands 2 – 75% off
- Carnival Games VR – 75% off
- The Darkness II – 80% off
- Mafia – 33% off
- Mafia II – 75% off
- Mafia III – 75% off
- Sid Meier’s Civilization IV Complete Edition – 75% off
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI – Digital Deluxe – 70% off
- Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth – 75% off
- Spec Ops: The Line – 80% off
- Xcom 2 – 75% off
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown -75% off
- XCOM: Enemy Within – 75% off
A percentage of all sales on the Humble Store goes to a range of charitable causes. For more video game bargains, bookmark the Thumbsticks sales page. And follow us on Twitter and Flipboard for a more gaming news.
We may receive a small commission for purchases made from online stores.