Save real money in the new Humble Store virtual reality sale.
If you’ve ever wanted to be the Batman, or command the bridge of the USS Enterprise, or be, erm, super hot, then the Humble Store has just the sale for you.
The new sale is offering discounts of up to 75% on a range of virtual reality games on PC.
Highlights include 50% reduction on Rocksteady’s brief but brilliant superhero adventure, Batman Arkham VR, a 30% price cut for Doom VFR, and a 50% drop for Ubisoft’s stunning sojourn around post-apocalyptic Paris, Eagle Flight.
My personal picks are Schell Games’ engrossing spy adventure, I Expect You to Die, and first person shooter, Superhot VR. Here are some other sale recommendations.
Humble VR sale highlights
- Batman Arkham VR – 50% off
- Doom VFR – 30% off
- Eagle Flight – 50% off
- Fallout 4 VR – 30% off
- I Expect You To Die – 40% off
- Serious Sam VR – 50% off
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew – 50% off
- SuperHot VR – 30%
- The Brookhaven Experiment – 75% off
The Humble Store VR sale runs through to Monday, August 20th, ending at 10am PT (6pm BST). And remember, dear reader, purchases made via the Humble Store will also raise money for charity.
We may receive a small commission for purchases made from online stores.
More from Thumbsticks
- New F1 2018 trailer shows fast cars going very fast
- Nintendo eShop releases for August 13-17, 2018
- Xbox One digital game releases for August 13-17, 2018