Feral Interactive has confirmed that Lego DC Super-Villains is coming to macOS soon, very soon.
Lego DC Super-Villains, the enjoyable third-person (or should that be third-minifig?) action game from Traveller’s Tales is coming to Mac computers on July 30, 2019. The game was first released for Windows PC, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and Xbox One in October last year, and comes to macOS via porting specialists, Feral Interactive.
With the Justice League gone, a cast of beloved DC evil-doers – including The Joker, Harley Quinn, Lex Luther and The Riddler – attempt to uncover the truth behind Earth’s mysterious new protectors, the Justice Syndicate. Cue puzzle solving, light platforming, witty banter, and Lego bricks galore. The game features over 150 playable DC Super-Villains and Super Heroes, and takes in iconic locations such as Gotham City and Metropolis in a story developed in collaboration with DC Comics.
Lego DC Super-Villains is available to pre-order now from the Feral Store for $39.99 / £34.99 / €39.99.
Lego DC Super-Villains – Mac System Requirements
- OS: macOS 10.14.4 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i5 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Hard Disk: 21GB
- Graphics: 2GB AMD Radeon R9 M290 or better, 1.5GB Intel Iris Pro 5200 or better, 1GB Nvidia 650M or better
Lego DC Super-Villains – Mac Compatibility list
- All 13” MacBook Pros released since 2016
- All 15″ MacBook Pros released since mid 2012 with a 1GB graphics card or better
- All MacBook Airs released since 2018
- All Mac minis released since 2018
- All 21.5” iMacs released since late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- All 27” iMacs released since late 2013
- Late 2012 models with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 675MX or 680MX graphics card are also supported.
- All 27″ iMac Pros released since late 2017
- All Mac Pros released since late 2013
The game’s DLC expansion – which features characters and levels inspired by Aquaman, Shazam, and the teens of Young Justice – is also available.
Pop by our new releases page for regular updates on the latest Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4 games.