The My Nintendo rewards programme has been updated with some new discounts and downloads.
Nintendo has refreshed My Nintendo with a new selection of game discounts, and a rather nice hanafuda card theme for the Nintendo 3DS.
Platinum point rewards include discounts on Mario Golf World Tour, Chibi-Robo Zip Lash!, and The Wonderful 101. Gold point rewards include discounts on the Virtual Console releases of Harvest Moon (SNES), Lufia: The Legend Returns (GBC), and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (NDS).
The new Nintendo 3DS theme pays homage to early years of Nintendo, featuring Mario and Toad playing Mario-themed hanafuda cards. The theme is also accompanied by a traditional, Japanese-style arrangement of the famous World 1-1 music from Super Mario Bros.
Here’s the full list of rewards:
My Nintendo rewards – January 2018
Platinum Point Rewards
- Mario Golf World Tour (20% off) – 250 points
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (30% off) – 100 points
- Chibi-Robo! Let’s Go Photo! (30% off) – 120 points
- Chibi-Robo Zip Lash! (20% off) – 200 points
- The Wonderful 101 (20% off) – 300 points
- Hana Samurai: Art of the Sword 30% off) (80 points
- Code Name STEAM (20% off) – 250 points
- Sin and Punishment (30% off) – 100 points
- Hyrdoventure: Spin Cycle (20% off) – 80 points
Gold Point Rewards
- Harvest Moon (SNES) (50% off) – 30 points
- Lufia: The Legend Returns (50% off) – 20 points
- Mario Hanafuda Theme – 20 points
Also on Thumbsticks
- Revisit the music of Pokémon Gold and Silver with Johto Legends
- Two huge PlayStation Store sales start today
- Nintendo Labo takes video game crafting to the next level
A note from the Thumbsticks editorial team
If you like what we do, then please consider supporting us via Patreon or buying us a coffee. Every penny we earn is poured back into the site, into giving new and aspiring writers an opportunity, and into bringing you more quality content to enjoy. And if you are an aspiring new writer, read this.