The My Nintendo rewards programme has been updated with some new discounts and downloads.
Nintendo has refreshed My Nintendo with a new selection of game discounts, and a rather nice hanafuda card theme for the Nintendo 3DS.
Platinum point rewards include discounts on Mario Golf World Tour, Chibi-Robo Zip Lash!, and The Wonderful 101. Gold point rewards include discounts on the Virtual Console releases of Harvest Moon (SNES), Lufia: The Legend Returns (GBC), and The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (NDS).
The new Nintendo 3DS theme pays homage to early years of Nintendo, featuring Mario and Toad playing Mario-themed hanafuda cards. The theme is also accompanied by a traditional, Japanese-style arrangement of the famous World 1-1 music from Super Mario Bros.
Here’s the full list of rewards:
My Nintendo rewards – January 2018
Platinum Point Rewards
- Mario Golf World Tour (20% off) – 250 points
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (30% off) – 100 points
- Chibi-Robo! Let’s Go Photo! (30% off) – 120 points
- Chibi-Robo Zip Lash! (20% off) – 200 points
- The Wonderful 101 (20% off) – 300 points
- Hana Samurai: Art of the Sword 30% off) (80 points
- Code Name STEAM (20% off) – 250 points
- Sin and Punishment (30% off) – 100 points
- Hyrdoventure: Spin Cycle (20% off) – 80 points
Gold Point Rewards
- Harvest Moon (SNES) (50% off) – 30 points
- Lufia: The Legend Returns (50% off) – 20 points
- Mario Hanafuda Theme – 20 points
Also on Thumbsticks
- Revisit the music of Pokémon Gold and Silver with Johto Legends
- Two huge PlayStation Store sales start today
- Nintendo Labo takes video game crafting to the next level