Over 250 Switch, 3DS, and Wii U games get Nintendo eShop discounts in Europe as part of a new festive sale.
As usual with Nintendo’s promotions, discounts on first-party games are notable by their absence, but there’s a decent selection of price cuts on some big third-party titles, and a number of indie games that we can recommend.
It’s also a good sale if you’re a Capcom fan. Monster Hunter Generations, and the Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection get big discounts on Switch, and a range of Resident Evil games are reduced on all three Nintendo consoles.
Other highlights include the top-notch future racer, Fast RMX, the enjoyable Zelda-like, Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King, and Brace Yourself Games’ genre-mashing roguelike, Crypt of the NecroDancer.
Here are some of our sale recommendations. Check the Nintendo eShop in your country for the full lineup.
Nintendo eShop Festive Sale 2018 highlights
- Banner Saga 3
- Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King
- Burly Men at Sea
- Capcom Beat ‘Em Up Bundle
- Crypt of the NecroDancer
- Fast RMX
- The Gardens Between
- Gear.Club Unlimited
- Graceful Explosion Machine
- The Jackbox Party Pack 3
- The Jackbox Party Pack
- The Journey Down: Chapters 1-3
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- Manticore – Galaxy on Fire
- MotoGP 18
- MXGP3 – The Official Motocross Videogame
- Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
- Nine Parchments
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch
- Pan-Pan A tiny big adventure
- PixelJunk Monsters 2
- Pocket Rumble
- Portal Knights
- R.B.I. Baseball 18
- Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
- Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure
- Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
- SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy
- Super Meat Boy
- Lost Sea
- Samurai Defender: Ninja Warfare
- Yono and the Celestial Elephants
- Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles
The sale is now on, and runs until January 3, 2019.