Save up to 30% on top Switch games in the latest Nintendo eShop sale.
We’re already a little tired of 2021, but Nintendo isn’t done with ringing in the new year. A brand new Nintendo eShop sale in North America celebrates the flip of the calendar with savings on some top Switch titles.
Among the first-party gems are Super Mario Maker 2, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Arms, and Splatoon 2.
Third-party hits to check out include Divinity: Original Sin 2 and Immortals: Fenyx Rising. The enjoyable Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 – which just received a free Sonic the Hedgehog update – is also recommended for fans of puzzle games and really bright colours.
Deeper cuts include Capcom’s overlooked exploratory platformer, Shinsekai Into the Depths, and The Last Campfire, an exquisite puzzle adventure from Hello Games.
The New Year Sale runs through to midnight on January 21, 2021. Here’s the full lineup of discounted games.
Nintendo Switch eShop New Year Sale 2021
- A Short Hike
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2
- BoxBoy! + BoxGirl!
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
- Castle Crashers Remastered
- Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics
- Creature in the Well
- Dandara: Trials of Fear Edition
- Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition
- Good Job!
- Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix
- Horizon Chase Turbo
- Hotline Miami Collection
- Immortals Fenyx Rising
- Iris and the Giant
- Just Dance 2021
- Katamari Damacy Reroll
- Killer Queen Black
- Kirby Star Allies
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
- Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection
- Okami HD
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2
- Raji: An Ancient Epic
- Shinsekai Into the Depths
- Splatoon 2
- Super Mario Maker 2
- The Last Campfire
- Yoshi’s Crafted World