A decent crop of games from Ubisoft are reduced in the latest Nintendo Switch eShop promotion.
There’s another chance to pick up some of the best games on Nintendo Switch in the European eShop’s latest sale. The headline act is Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle. The game is a joyous mash-up of Nintendo’s Mushroom Kingdom and Ubisoft’s Rabbids franchise that somehow avoids being irritating to deliver a thrilling platter of turn-based, tactical gameplay.
StarFox fans have certainly suffered over the years, so it’s a shame that Ubisoft Toronto’s Starlink: Battle for Atlas was so overlooked. Its main campaign is an enjoyable enough pulp sci-fi adventure, but the missions starring Fox McCloud are friends are the highlight. It’s discounted by 69% and well worth picking up.
Other games to check out include Trials Rising, Rayman Legends, and Child of Light. And Uno, always Uno.
The sale runs until 10 June, 2019. Here’s the full rundown of included games.
Nintendo Switch Ubisoft Publisher Sale
- Child of Light Ultimate Edition – 50% off
- Just Dance 2018 – 67% off
- Just Dance 2019 – 59% off
- Legendary Fishing – 50% off
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle – 50% off
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition – 50% off
- Monopoly for Nintendo Switch – 55% off
- Rayman Legends: Definitive Edition – 63% off
- Risk – 50% off
- South Park: The Stick of Truth – 50% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole – 59% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole Gold Edition – 50% off
- Sports Party – 50% off
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas – 69% off
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas – Deluxe Edition – 60% off
- Trials Rising – 30% off
- Trials Rising Gold Edition – 30% off
- Trivial Pursuit Live! – 50% off
- Uno – 40% off
- Valiant Hearts: The Great War – 50% off