An egg-cellent new sale begins today on the PlayStation Store that offers cracking discounts of up to 60% .
OK, that’s enough egg jokes. The latest PlayStation Store sale is reducing the price of another selection of games for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and PlayStation 3.
The sale is currently only running on the European PlayStation Store, but hopefully it will expand to North America when the Great Indoors promotion ends next week.
Highlights include significant discounts on recent big-hitters such as FIFA 18, F1 2017, Assassin’s Creed Origins, and Nier: Automata. Older games worth revisiting include Doom, which receives a 55% price cut, and the premium edition of Battlefield 4 which is reduced by a whopping 85% .
Here are our top ten sale recommendations.
PlayStation Store Easter Sale Highlights
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection – 62% off
- Bioshock: The Collection – 64% off
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition – 60%
- The Escapists 2 – 40% off
- The Evil Within 2 – 68% off
- FIFA 18 – 58% off
- NBA 2K18 – 45 off
- NieR: Automata – 50% off
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole – 50% off
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – 58% off
At the time of writing we don’t have an end date for the sale. We’ll update this page as soon as we get confirmation.
More from Thumbsticks
- The PUBG mobile game has begun rolling out worldwide
- GDC 18: The Making of SteamWorld Dig 2
- The Nintendo eShop Spring Sale starts this week