Save on PS4 games including Prey, Doom, and Bioshock in the new PlayStation Store Halloween sale.
A new sale is now live on the PlayStation Store offering a slew of discounts on some spooky PlayStation 4 games.
The sale – which is currently running in Europe – features savings on scary, spine-tingling titles such as Bloodborne, Dead Island, Metro 2033, and Outlast 2.
Our recommendations include the unsettling indie adventure, Little Nightmares, and the Rutger Hauer-starring cyberpunk survival horror game, Observer_.
Head over to the PlayStation Store for the full range of included games. Here are some more of our recommendations.
PlayStation Store Halloween sale highlights
- Alien: Isolation
- Arizona Sunshine
- BioShock: The Collection
- Blood Bowl 2
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Deluxe Edition
- Dark Souls III
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition
- Dead Cells
- Dead Island Definitive Collection
- Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package
- Dead Rising Triple Bundle Pack
- Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition
- Dying Light
- Fallout 4
- Killing Floor 2
- Little Nightmares
- Metro 2033 Redux
- Metro: Last Light Redux
- Mortal Kombat XL
- Outlast 2
- Resident Evil
- Resident Evil 4
- The Evil Within
- The Last of Us Remastered
- Wolfenstein: The New Order
If Fallout 4 is of interest, you should also check out the new Humble Store Bethesda sale.