There are big savings on hundreds of games in this year’s PlayStation Store Summer Sale.
If you are finding the weather a little stifling at the moment, here’s a good opportunity to pick up a couple of games, close the blinds, and hunker down until that whole ‘go and have fun outside’ thing passes.
Sony has just launched its annual Summer Sale on the European PlayStation Store. The promotion is offering sizeable discounts on hundreds of games for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.
PlayStation 4 offers include a 54% discount on the marvellous Assassin’s Creed Origins, and a 57% drop for the recently updated No Man’s Sky.
Ubisoft’s The Crew 2 Deluxe Edition also gets a whopping 44% reduction, despite only being released a few weeks ago. (Although we have a feeling that still may not be enough to tempt you.)
Here are some more of our sale recommendations. Head over to the PlayStation Store in your country for the full lineup.
PlayStation Store Summer Sale Highlights
- Batman: Arkham Knight – Premium Edition
- Burnout Paradise Remastered
- Cities: Skylines
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
- Skyrim Special Edition + Fallout 4 bundle
- Gravity Rush 2
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom
- Rez Infinite
- Shadow of the Colossus
- Superhot VR
- The Crew 2 – Deluxe Edition
- The Last Guardian
- Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
At the time of writing there’s no news on a summer sale for the US PlayStation Store, we’ll let you know as soon as that changes.
More from Thumbsticks
- Three new Humble store sales kick off today
- Guacamelee! 2 PC and PS4 release date confirmed
- Celebrate the launch of No Man’s Sky Next with 50% off