A new sale on the PlayStation Store is offering big discounts on a range of exclusive PS4 games.
The latest U.S. PlayStation Store sale is discounting some classic PS4, PS3, and PS Vita exclusives by up to 70%, with additional discounts available to PlayStation Plus members.
With Sony having placed so much importance on exclusive, system-selling games over the years, the new PS Store promotion is full to bursting with top-notch titles.
Our recommendations include Fumito Ueda’s marvellous pet cat/dog/bird simulator, The Last Guardian, which is reduced to $14.99/$12.99. Also worth a look is Ready at Dawn’s underrated action-adventure, The Order: 1886, especially at the bargain price of $4.99/$3.99.
And if you’ve recently finished playing Insomniac’s majestic Spider-Man, you could do a lot worse than checking out Sucker Punch’s enjoyable InFamous duo: Second Son, and First Light.
Here are some more of our sale recommendations, along with the standard and PS Plus discount prices.
Only on PlayStation Sale Highlights
- Bound – $7.99/$5.99
- Flower – $2.79/$2.09
- InFamous Second Son – $11.99/$9.99
- Journey Collector’s Edition – $9.99/$7.49
- The Order: 1886 – $4.99/$3/99
- Nioh – $27.99/$23.99
- Ratchet & Clank – $11.99/9.99
- Tearaway Unfolded – $7.99/$5.99
- The Last Guardian – $14.99/$12.99
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End – $11.99/$9.99
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection – $9.99/$7.99
Head over to the PlayStation Store for the full range of included games. The sale ends on October 16, 2018.