Rocket League: Ultimate Edition set for retail release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Developer Psyonix has announced a brand new retail package for the popular automobile soccer game, Rocket League.
Rocket League: Ultimate Edition is being released in partnership with Warner Bros. and will hit retail in North America on August 28 priced at $39.99 USD on PS4 and Xbox One, and $49.99 on Nintendo Switch. Damn that game card tax!
The game will be released in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand on August 31, 2018,
The Ultimate Edition will feature 16 Battle-Cars previously released as DLC – including four Batmobile-themed vehicles – plus a collection of cosmetic items.
Rocket League Ultimate Edition content:
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Car Pack
- Chaos Run DLC Pack
- DC Super Heroes DLC Pack
- Revenge of the Battle-Cars DLC Pack
- Supersonic Fury DLC Pack
- Aftershock, Esper, Marauder, Masamune, Proteus, Triton and Vulcan DLC Battle-Cars
More from Thumbsticks
- The Crew 2 review
- Save up to 90% in the Humble Indie Mega Week sale
- Nintendo eShop releases for July 30-August 3, 2018