Alternative Software’s Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 will be released on PC and Mac before Christmas 2016.
The updated Rugby Union management sim will receive a digital and boxed retail release before the end of 2016. An exact release date has yet to be confirmed.
Alternative promises that Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 will be the most advanced and feature-packed release in the series to date.
Roger Hulley, managing director Alternative Software, said:
“All the team here at Alternative Software, always aim to give the gamer the best sports gaming experience possible, and as such, I am sure that all Rugby gaming fans will be delighted with the progress we have made with Rugby Union Team Manager.”
In the two years since the release of Rugby Union Team Manager 2015 the game has been rebuilt from the ground up. The 2017 edition features a number of enhancements.
Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 improvements
- Brand new user interface
- New 3D match engine
- More screen resolution options
- Improved player progression system
- Different manager types
- Additional board judgment variables
- New team & individual training options
- New player & staff scouting requirements
- New contract negotiation mechanism
- Broader range of sponsorship options
- New dynamic calibre system
- Comprehensive financial receipt and expenditure features
- New representative & international management requirements
Alternative Software – who also publish the Rugby Challenge series – have also listened to its community of Rugby fans and are adding new features as a direct result of their feedback. We’ll bring you details of the game’s exact release date as soon as it’s confirmed.