Save on games including Dark Souls III, Ni No Kuni II, and Dragon Ball FighterZ in the new Humble Store Bandai Namco sale.
Hello, dear reader. It’s a good job you’re not addicted to buying video games at bargain prices, because if you were, the new sale of Bandai Namco games on the Humble Store would be rather tempting.
There are big discounts for recent hits like Dragon Ball FighterZ, Little Nightmares, and Ni No Kuni II, as well as older classics, including Tales of Symphonia, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and various Pac-Man games.
The promotion is also offering a small amount of cash back on pre-orders of upcoming fighter, SoulCalibur VI.
Here are some of our sale recommendations, not that you’re interested, of course. Feel free not to visit the Humble Store for the full list of included titles.
Bandai Namco Humble Sale highlights
- Dark Souls III – 75% off
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Ultimate Edition – 60% off
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 – 66% off
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West – 75% off
- Get Even – 75% off
- Impact Winter – 75% off
- Little Nightmares – 70% off
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom – 50% off
- One Piece Burning Blood – 75% off
- Pac-Man Championship Edition – 75% off
- Project Cars 2 – 66% off
- Tekken 7 – 50% off
The Bandai Namco Humble Store sale runs until October 17, 2018. And don’t forget, adding more video games to your pile of shame via the Humble Store will also raise money for charity.
And if you are keen to see what Bandai Namco are publishing next, read our preview of 11-11: Memories Retold.
More gaming news from Thumbsticks
- Gearbox announces Borderlands 2 VR
- Sony: PSN name changes will ‘soon begin testing’
- Fitness Boxing is coming exclusively to Nintendo Switch
We may receive a small commission for purchases made from online stores