CD Projekt Red’s acclaimed series of games based on The Witcher are all reduced in a new Humble Store sale.
A new sale of games from The Witcher franchise gives players the chance to dip back into Geralt of Rivia’s storied history. The promotion includes an 85% discount on CD Projekt Red’s first medieval fantasy RPG from 2007, and a 60% reduction on its 2011 follow-up.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is also featured heavily, of course, with discounts available on the standard and Game of the Year editions, plus all of its content expansions. Last year’s excellent card-based RPG, Thronebreaker, is also reduced by 50%.
The sale runs until Monday July 8, 2019 on the Humble Store. Here’s the full lineup of discounts.
The Witcher franchise sale
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales – 50% off
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game Of The Year Edition – 70% off
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – 70% off
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Expansion Pass – 60% off
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Blood And Wine – 60% off
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Hearts Of Stone – 60% off
- The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition – 85% off
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director’s Cut – 85% off
- The Witcher Adventure Game – 85% off
Don’t forget that a percentage of all sales on the Humble Store goes to charitable causes.
We may receive a small commission for purchases made from online stores.